Submitted by jbhaller on Tue, 01/24/2012 - 17:27.
The MoTeC CDL3 Track Kit delivers the power of a state-of-the-art dash display neatly integrated with Race-Keeper's unique high-res, dual stream video and data. The MoTeC CDL3 Track Kit is a cost-effective, plug-in dash logger solution that offers professional level features without the need for a custom installation.
Your vehicle's data from OBD-II or race ECU is displayed on the MoTeC Dash and simultaneously logged, along with Race-Keeper’s video and data, to SD for playback using Race-Keeper’s industry-leading Comparo analysis software. All data streams are automatically synced with Race-Keeper's unique dual stream video, perfect for export to high-definition displays.
The MoTeC Dash is shipped by Race-Keeper ready to race; no need to terminate any connectors. Wiring harness is fully terminated and only requires the system components to be plugged in. Package includes connection for CAN data link between Race-Keeper and the CDL3 dash. Package also includes software setup for OBD-II or race ECU.
MoTeC CDL3 Track Kit
• CDL3 Club Dash Display w/backlight
• Wiring Harness
• Shift Light Module
• GPS Receiver
• 2 Button Switch w/wiring harness
• Comms Adapter (RS232 ECU, CAN ECU or OBD2)
Curly Cord - Provides for steering wheel mounting of the two button switches.
Expansion Harness - Additional sensor input harness; 4 additional analog voltage inputs and 2 additional temperature inputs.
12 I/O Upgrade - Activates additional CDL3 inputs and outputs and includes:
• Wiring of 6 sensors into the CDL3 using a custom loom or MoTeC's pre-wired CDL3 I/O Loom; terminated loom adds 4 analog voltage inputs and 2 analog temperature inputs
• Use of 2 digital and 3 speed inputs, which are already pre-wired into the button lead of the CDL3 terminated loom
• Use of 4 auxiliary outputs (requires custom wiring)
8MB Logging Upgrade - Provision for logging directly to the CDL3 dash; data from the dash is offloaded to a PC via Ethernet cable.
Click MoTeC CDL3 Track Kit for MoTeC info.