Your privacy is important to Trivinci Systems, LLC. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that Trivinci Systems, LLC collects, and the ways in which Trivinci Systems, LLC uses that personal information.
Personal Information Collection
Trivinci Systems, LLC may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- information about your use of this website;
- information that you provide for the purpose of registering with the website;
- information about transactions carried out over this website;
- information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the website services;
- any other information that you send to Trivinci Systems, LLC.
Using Personal Information
Trivinci Systems, LLC may use your personal information to:
- administer this website;
- personalize the website for you;
- enable your access to and use of the website services;
- publish information about you on the website;
- send to you products that you purchase;
- supply to you services that you purchase;
- send you statements and invoices;
- collect payments from you; and
- send you marketing communications.
When Trivinci Systems, LLC discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for the above-mentioned purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement. In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified above, Trivinci Systems, LLC may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing Your Data
Trivinci Systems, LLC will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information. Trivinci Systems, LLC will store any personal information you provide on its secure servers.
Cross-border Data Transfers
Information that Trivinci Systems, LLC collects may be stored, processed in and/or transferred between any of the countries in which Trivinci Systems, LLC operates.
Use of the Website
Individuals under 18 years of age must have parental permission to submit information through this web site.
Updating this Statement
This website contains links to other websites. Trivinci Systems, LLC is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
Contact Trivinci Systems, LLC