HDX2 Two Camera System inc OBDII (HDX2-KIT3)
HDX2 Two Camera System inc OBDII
The ECU's on all modern road cars, and therefore some racing cars, transmit signals using the "On-Board Diagnostics" communication standard OBDII. By connecting your Race-Keeper HDX2 to the OBDII on your car, you will gain some data channels in addition to those from GPS and the built-in accelerometers, the main ones being Speed, Throttle and RPM.
These additional data channels will allow you to further analyse your on track performance and see where improvements can be made.
In this HDX2 kit you will receive:
- 1 x Main System Unit
- 2 x 1080p HD Waterproof Camera (Bullet or Cube)
- 2 x Locking Camera Cable
- 1 x Power Cable (Unterminated or Cigarette Adaptor)
- 1 x Microphone
- 1 x GPS Antenna
- 1 x OBDII Interface
- 1 x Main System Unit Mounting Plate
- 2 x Universal Roll Bar Camera Mount
- 1 x 32GB Class 10 SD Card