Road-Keeper HD The Ultimate Video and data Logging System for road cars, race cars, off-road racers, race boats, helicopters, aeroplanes, and anything else that goes fast and tears it up!
Our latest innovation in video data systems is the Trivinci Road-Keeper system for recording dual-stream 1080p full HD video and audio along with 10Hz GPS and accelerometer data.
Road-Keeper is fully compatible with our Race-Keeper Comparo video data analysis application; this will allow you to use the same applications that the Pros use for reviewing, analyzing, comparing, and exporting video and data from your video data logger.
Road-Keeper Dual HD, Full Size SD card, Roll bar mount, 10ft GPS
Road-Keeper HD with External Mic and Roll Bar Mount
Road-Keeper HD Specification Highlights
- 2 Cameras with 1080p/30 fps resolution for brilliant, broadcast-quality video
- True Dual Stream HD video for comprehensive video coverage (track, cockpit, rear)
- Fully Compatible with Race-Keeper Comparo Video Data analysis PC software
- MPEG-4 video files will also play in all popular media players
- Integrated 10Hz GPS for lap times, splits and track mapping, remote GPS available
- Records to removable microSD for Instant off-loading
- Small, lightweight, compact construction for tidy fast install
- Automatic start/stop recording for truly hands off operation
- Start and Stop on Speed recording or Manual Start recording functions also selectable
- Road-Keeper automatically locks and saves outings where a high-G event occurred
- Auto delete of old outings as space is required on the microSD card (Looping Mode)
- White balance controls and HDR controls – always capture the perfect video
SD card recording capacity
The list below shows the approximate recording times for the different micro SD card sizes that can be used with our Road-Keeper HD system.
The recordings are split into shorter recordings, typically 20mins in duration, each of about 3.6GB. (1.8GB file for each of the two cameras. The videos and data are synchronized for playback in Race-Keeper Comparo, or in Race-Keeper Instant Video Player).
Micro SD card size and Record time
16 GB: 1 hour
32 GB: 2 hours
64 GB: 4 hours
128 GB: 8 hours
Remember to format the new SD card in the Road-Keeper HD logger, via the menu, for best performance.
Videos and data can be analyzed, and Exported in Race-Keeper Comparo.
Road-Keeper HD weight
Road-Keeper HD weighs in at only 5oz, or 140g. (Other model weights vary)
Road-Keeper HD temperature specs
The operating and storage temperatures for Road-Keeper HD are:
Operating temp range is -10 C (14 F) to +65 C (150 F)
Storage temp range is -10 C (14 F) to +75 C (167 F)
Contact email@example.com for current promotional offers
- Road-Keeper Variants
1 Road-Keeper HD
2 Road-Keeper HD with Rollbar mount
3 Road-Keeper HD with External Mic i/p
4 Road-Keeper HD, Rollbar mount with Full Size SD bracket and adapter
5 Road-Keeper HD with External Mic i/p and Rollbar mount
6 Road-Keeper Dual HD with Intercom mixer system and Roll bar mount
Use Road-Keeper on the road or at the track – the cyclic logging will ensure you always capture the latest action no matter where it happens. Never worry about deleting old videos, they will be automatically overwritten when space is needed with the Looping record more enabled.
The compact unit contains both 1080p HD cameras, 10Hz GPS, accelerometers, and a status screen. This allows for a very secure and stealthy installation in your vehicle.
Both cameras can be adjusted vertically and horizontally to capture the perfect view.
In-car audio is recorded onto the video streams, the microphone can be muted for privacy by pressing the Mic button on your Road-Keeper.
A second version of the Road-Keeper with a rollbar mount is available. This version can be mounted to any diameter rollbar in your race car and comes with remote GPS on a 10ft cable to allow the antenna to be roof-mounted for improved GPS reception.